Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Am

I am and have become what people have wanted me to be. More attuned to RL, away from those "Games". And where has it left me.

I miss people. People I have come to care about. People that have made me laugh. Cry even. I dont care who you are some of those "games" have held meaning to me. Have held a hella of a lot more but we wont go there shall we.

I sat outside today. My new surroundings can afford me that. Without the judgement of my crazy assed former neigbors i can sit there. I sit and wonder at the trees. What can they tell me that others have not. Where am I right now that I have embraced and allowed myself to make others happy.

Am I happy? I know they are. I am not the same person anymore. Glued to a computer. Bound by some virtual laws that say, you must be there at 7pm sharp! You must do this and that and the other thing.

I know I'm not happy .......... I am doing the one thing i vowed i didnt want to do. Become what I am not to make someone happy.

I'll go back to it soon I know. Cause there are people that care about me and I about them. It is my only connection to them..... for now....... I'll wait.... they'll be there I know.

I used to know that everyone needs somewhere to go where they can be who they wanna be instead of who they are.

Am I becoming who I dont wanna be, to make others happy, instead of who makes me happy?

food for thought........ food for thought........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"But God, Who comforts and encourages and refreshes and cheers the depressed and the sinking, comforted and encouraged and refreshed and cheered us by the arrival of Titus."

Cheer up....God loves you! :)