Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Year

So today is my Birthday.... another year has gone by.

Do i feel different........ no
Do i feel older............ no

A total of 4 folks have wished me happy birthday. One of whom yelled at me.

"I didn't know it was your birthday girl! happy birthday" LOL gotta love her.

Anyway I don't feel like its right to advertise, I feel kinda funny like I am begging for that old..... oh yea happy birthday.

Years ago I woulda cared. I remember one year being in tears cause no one remembered.

But now I can look within and have peace with that fact if people do or dont say something. I don't mind. Its like when two old friends can look at each other and nod silently to each other in greeting. I feel like sometimes I have that peace within myself.

Today I am content. I am another year older.

/cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! ^_^ *huggles* Sorry I'm late... I also didn't know. Nothing wrong with telling people. =P