Thursday, May 29, 2008

Look

Quote from "Chasing Amy"

"well look at this morose lookin mother f*&@er here"

Well it went something like that... I'm too tired to look it up now.

I realize my post's have been getting more and more, well, depressing. And for that I am sorry. I don't deal well with pain that other cause me.

I am trying to move on. Bear with me. Everything isn't going to be all pink and fuzzy ya know.

One of my favorite blog spots to hit is here. I found it cause she had made a post called my life. no apologies. She coulda been writing about me only I haven't found my peace yet. I go there for the comfort she brings. And she doesn't even know it ~Sigh.

Anyway I bookmarked that page till i got smart and bookmarked the actual home page of her blog. Yet for some reason i kept the one for that particular posting. There it is on my nice little list of bookmarks.... the words........ "my life no apologies." I smile every time i see it.

No apologies for my morose postings. It's my life....

No comments: