Saturday, May 10, 2008

hmmmm

A fella who saw my pic just said I had "kissable" lips. He raved on and on about how cute i was yadda yadda yadda.

Even tho I stressed the point that well, like most girls I picked the best picture of me i could find (taken like 4 years ago lol) He still thinks this way.

Should we meet I am afraid I will disappoint.

Should I pick a crappy picture to show all would be suiters? Even he said himself tho that he picked the best of his lot cause he works in advertisement and well one should sell oneself........

I think for women tho it doesnt work quite the same way........... I think much like the idea of stuffing one's bra so one looks like they are double D's even tho they really have bug bites for tits, i think its bad to lead guys astray this way... what is the right way?

Oh yea before i forget i do have double d's but still..... any other pic other then the ones I show to the public are totally horrid!

No comments: